Riddick's 360 Madden 11 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's that time again...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inStandingsPower RankingsAwards

Official Bears/falcons trade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingEvisu

KingEvisu

Official Bears/falcons trade Empty
PostSubject: Official Bears/falcons trade   Official Bears/falcons trade Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Bears Recieve

SS Eric Coleman (84)
OLB Mike Peterson (82)
WR Harry Douglas (66)
DE Abraham (89)
DT Babineaux (86)
CB Owens 72
T. Gonzalez 98 (TE)
J. Anderson 70 (DE)
Norwood 75 (RB)
Finneran 67 (WR)
1st Rd Pick

Falcons Recieve

T. Harris 87 (DT)
G. Olsen 84 (TE)
A. Afalava 73 (FS)
CB Tillman (85)
LB Tinoisamoa (73)
DE Anderson (74)
WR Knox (75)
RB C Taylor (79)
TE D. Clark (76)

Last edited by KingEvisu on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JohnnyShred612

JohnnyShred612

PostSubject: Re: Official Bears/falcons trade   Official Bears/falcons trade Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Removing Yanda 80 (Guard) from Falcons -> Bears in order to gain approval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Bears/falcons trade   Official Bears/falcons trade Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:29 pm

this is the worst trade ever falcons got ripped off
Back to top Go down
JohnnyShred612

JohnnyShred612

PostSubject: Re: Official Bears/falcons trade   Official Bears/falcons trade Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Bills, he wanted to go a little younger and entirely rebuild the team, and I wanted some star power. This is actually just a master compilation of about five separate trades we did. We erased those five approved trades and just made one big list of moved players.
Back to top Go down
lucas0817

lucas0817

PostSubject: Re: Official Bears/falcons trade   Official Bears/falcons trade Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 pm

at first i thought this tradewas a joke but i see u r serious this is getting out of hand its turnig into a joke falcons guy is getting ripped and its just ridclous not SIM at all you know there is more to a sim league then dumb trades u have to play games too
Back to top Go down
KingEvisu

KingEvisu

PostSubject: Re: Official Bears/falcons trade   Official Bears/falcons trade Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:14 pm

look at my team i came out fine put age in the mix too. I wanted to go younger. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Riddick
Admin
Riddick

PostSubject: Re: Official Bears/falcons trade   Official Bears/falcons trade Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:58 pm

lucas0817 wrote:
at first i thought this tradewas a joke but i see u r serious this is getting out of hand its turnig into a joke falcons guy is getting ripped and its just ridclous not SIM at all you know there is more to a sim league then dumb trades u have to play games too

It was actually like 5 different trades, which all were fine. Some people like changing their team around, especially if they got stuck with a team they really didn't want to hang. The Falcons exchanged older players for youth, so that is why he took a hit in the overall department. Its a sim league as far as playing games. We can't really have a sim league in any other sense because of no salary cap or contracts. I wish EA would have concentrated on adding to Online Franchise, but they didn't.
Back to top Go down
https://riddicksmadden11lg.forumotion.net
JohnnyShred612

JohnnyShred612

PostSubject: Re: Official Bears/falcons trade   Official Bears/falcons trade Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:21 am

^^Truth.

KingEvisu wanted to go much younger with his roster, and adjusted as such. It's not like this trade happened all at once -- most of it only happened over time due to pickups he made elsewhere to cover himself in the areas where he was downgraded in trades to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Bears/falcons trade   Official Bears/falcons trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Bears/falcons trade
Page 1 of 1