Riddick's 360 Madden 11 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's that time again...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inStandingsPower RankingsAwards

The Rule Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riddick
Admin
Riddick

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: The Rule Book   The Rule Book Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:06 pm

The number one rule is that you must have time to play your games guys. You can't have some crazy schedule where you can only play from 1am-9am or some shit like that. The plan is to advance every other night. That is a lot of Madden to some, but not for this league. That means you must be able to get on during a span of a few hours (to match the time of your opponent) every other night. If you can't do that, then this is not the league for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for now, but could change when I see how the game is:

All-Pro maybe All-Madden
7 Min Q
Injuries On
Auto Sprint On
Auto Strafe Off

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a sim league guys. As long as everyone gets their games in and plays fair there should be no reason why we cannot bang out season after season all the way till Madden 12 comes out.

My rules are pretty simple and are as follows.

On offense, no cheap plays. Anyone that plays Madden knows what this means. With any new Madden, new cheap plays come out. In Madden 10 for example, the coverage in the flats was extremely broken. Does this mean you can't throw into the flats? Of course not. Just don't abuse it all game long.

Playbook's have something like 300+ plays in them. This year they have the Game Flow shit because they found that the average Madden player only used something like 15 different plays a game. Let's try to mix it up and use a hell of a lot more then that. No abusing screen passes or certain run plays. Hopefully Game Flow doesn't suck balls and helps with mixing up the play calling.

Then we have such things like rocket catching. I will not tolerate any type of rocket catching. Period. If that's how you play, stick to ranked games with the rest of the homos that do that shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On defense, there are absolutely no nano's allowed. To help prevent this the only player movent you will be allowed is to manually move your user controlled player and do the normal formation shits (DLine and LB movement along with show blitz).

Another complaint that I have heard of is the lack of Man play on D. I personally don't have a problem with someone playing all Zone because up to this point, Man hasn't worked in Madden at all. Hopefully this will change in this years Madden, but if its not, call your Defense however you feel is necessary. I feel that when I play Man, someone will just wait on a Drag route to run all the way across field and the guy is wide open. There are a lot less ways to take advantage of the game on D aside from nanoing.

Another thing is there must be at least a 3 person rush on the QB. I can't stand when someone drops 9, 10, or 11 into coverage. It doesn't work anyway and it is just gay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th downs you should be using special teams for most situations. I'm sure everyone here watches NFL on Sundays, so you know when you should and shouldn't go for it. If you are in that zone where it is too far for your FG kicker, but too close to punt, then by all means go for it. Just use your best judgment. I don't want to see a bunch of 4th downs attempted in games.

Another thing that I hate is when people run up the score or pad stats. If for some reason you have to play the CPU, then do not run up the score and pad your stats of your player. Same goes for if you are playing a lesser opponent. There is no need to beat him down and break his spirits. Lets keep this a fun league and not piss anyone off to the point where they quit.

Disconnects happen, but honestly they should not happen often. Disconnect rules are simple. First disconnect you must replay to the situation that you disconnect from (each player get's a first disconnect). Second disconnect by either player their opponent can choose to keep playing if they so choose. If both parties agree, the game can be just restarted from the beginning, but this must be agreed by both. If a disconnect occurs in the 4th Quarter and you are up by 17+ points then you are allowed to continue. This is the only time you can continue on a "First" disconnect.

Trades will be posted in the Agreed Trades section. All trades will be evaluated over 2 days. At this time anyone is allowed to post their feelings in the thread on how they evaluate the trade. I will then take into account everyones feelings and either pass or veto a trade. Trades need to be fair guys. Don't even try to see if you can get bullshit ones to pass.

Take into account age and overalls when trading. Realize that younger guys have a kind of bonus points added to their overalls.

Once you trade a player you may not trade to get that player back until at least one season has passed. This is one way to prevent teams from stacking.

Last edited by Riddick on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://riddicksmadden11lg.forumotion.net
Riddick
Admin
Riddick

The Rule Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rule Book   The Rule Book Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:03 am

More to come...
Back to top Go down
https://riddicksmadden11lg.forumotion.net

The Rule Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riddick's 360 Madden 11 League :: League Info :: League Rules-
Jump to: