Riddick's 360 Madden 11 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's that time again...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inStandingsPower RankingsAwards

First Season Free Agency Rules

Go down 
+5
JohnnyShred612
rcmachine
iRonSpi5
evoix33rd
Riddick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Riddick
Admin
Riddick

First Season Free Agency Rules Empty
PostSubject: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Current FA Rule

You can pickup anyone below a 70 beginning midnight tonight.

Anyone above a 70 can be picked up if your team picks them up in real life (ie. 49ers signing Westbrook).

Last edited by Riddick on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://riddicksmadden11lg.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:41 pm

I like the FA draft idea
Back to top Go down
evoix33rd

evoix33rd

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:48 pm

I like it as well but I think we should have to list the positions we want and you just select the highest rated player at that position for us. So it wont take 2 days to do and we can start faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 pm

in that case the bills were high up in the draft and i need a qb
Back to top Go down
Riddick
Admin
Riddick

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Well the only problem is we do not know who is in FA and what their ratings are. Maybe King can help us out with that.
Back to top Go down
evoix33rd

evoix33rd

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:31 pm

well have to account for players that signed after the before the release like OJ and other as well.
Back to top Go down
iRonSpi5

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:44 am

I like FA based on injury.

Also could we possibly have the option of dropping a player on our team and picking up another player in FA with the same position and overall rating no higher than the player we dropped.
Back to top Go down
rcmachine

rcmachine

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:08 pm

The free agency draft just sounds like a better option to me. Let everyone get 1 guy then move to FA based on injury. Theres going to be some good guys in FA, and if my 60 RB gets hurt then I pretty much just lucked into a big upgrade to Brian Westbrook, if we start based of injury.
Back to top Go down
Riddick
Admin
Riddick

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:29 pm

rcmachine wrote:
The free agency draft just sounds like a better option to me. Let everyone get 1 guy then move to FA based on injury. Theres going to be some good guys in FA, and if my 60 RB gets hurt then I pretty much just lucked into a big upgrade to Brian Westbrook, if we start based of injury.

Look what I wrote. If a player gets hurt you can pick up someone within 5 overall points at the same position as that person.
Back to top Go down
rcmachine

rcmachine

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:35 pm

thats ok, but I still like the draft idea better. At least it gives the weaker teams to have a slight chance to fill a big hole that the bigger teams cannot. It's not going to even the gap, but it will help.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyShred612

JohnnyShred612

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 pm

rcmachine wrote:
thats ok, but I still like the draft idea better. At least it gives the weaker teams to have a slight chance to fill a big hole that the bigger teams cannot. It's not going to even the gap, but it will help.
Absolutely agreed. If we do it based on the real life draft order for this season, it helps make teams like the Rams/Lions/Bucs a little less bad and gives teams like the Colts/Saints just a sliiiight disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Bamanec9

Bamanec9

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm

People are going to hate me for this, but I believe it should be 3 overall points instead of 5.
Back to top Go down
lucas0817

lucas0817

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:35 am

ID SAY WAIT TILL ROKKIE DRAFT BUT IF WE DO GO BY TEAM RATINGS WORST TO BEST
Back to top Go down
Rnb4thatazz

Rnb4thatazz

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:33 pm

I have to say that I agree with the injury policy. It's similar to what we did before and it worked. I know, I know... It's easier for me to say because I have a better team but it's just mire realistic. A lot of people had their choice of teams too (I know not everyone). And also, who is to determine what the best teams are now? After the million trades that have gone down. Some teams are completely different. (I know that the trades are supposed to be 'even' but some were iffy). It does help the real bad teams... But this way is less complicated, fair, and kind of what really goes on.
Back to top Go down
Riddick
Admin
Riddick

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Rule is updated. Midnight means midnight tonight.
Back to top Go down
KaeZyd

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Thats Midnight EST right?? Also Seattle should have SS Ellison on his team 76 OVR
Back to top Go down
Riddick
Admin
Riddick

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Right, I'm not gonna go around and look who signs who, but if you know of someone that should be on your team you can sign them.

And yea, if I ever say a time and don't list the timezone then it is always EST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Season Free Agency Rules   First Season Free Agency Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Season Free Agency Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riddick's 360 Madden 11 League :: Off-Season Tasks :: Free Agency-
Jump to: