Riddick's 360 Madden 11 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's that time again...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inStandingsPower RankingsAwards

Seattle/49ers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozmo

Seattle/49ers Empty
PostSubject: Seattle/49ers   Seattle/49ers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Well 49ers aren't signed up yet so this makes it difficult.

Seems like this first week Riddick could give us more time to get the game in. You risk alienating the league by advancing without giving us a chance to play.

I should be able to play the CPU.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyShred612

JohnnyShred612

Seattle/49ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle/49ers   Seattle/49ers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 pm

I can understand why you're saying what you're saying, but the game came out Monday night (or very, very early Tuesday morning, if you will), and the league was set up by that afternoon. Riddick's giving us Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to play our games -- a five day window is pretty forgiving.
Back to top Go down
Kozmo

Seattle/49ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle/49ers   Seattle/49ers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:09 am

it is not a 5 day window for me. Yes I signed up Tuesday and was/am ready to go. Where is my 1st opponent? I should be able to play the CPU since I signed up and am ready to go. I am going fishing, leaving a day later now on Saturday. If my oponent doesn't show up before then I should get to play the CPU on my time before I leave.

So once my opponent signs up, rumor is Saturday, the "window" you refer to will be only a few hours. Not 5 days since clearly my opposition isn't around.

I say plug someone in that will play or let me play the CPU. I don't know how exactly this stuff is supposed to work. But if your opponent doesn't respond in a certain time frame people should have the before hand knowledge of when they can play the CPU before the advance.

Back to top Go down
Riddick
Admin
Riddick

Seattle/49ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle/49ers   Seattle/49ers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:15 am

How about you tell me about your time constraint situation and then I would gladly say yes, play the CPU.

Like Johnny said, the first week I did give 5 days. Lunatic is in the process of moving and is without internet. He told me he should have the game within a week, but obviously he knew he may miss Week 1. Therefore you can go ahead and play the CPU.

We have 3 people not signed up and they have all discussed their reasons with me and the two of them know they could miss Week 1 and are ok with that.
Back to top Go down
https://riddicksmadden11lg.forumotion.net
Kozmo

Seattle/49ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle/49ers   Seattle/49ers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:55 am

that 49er run D is totally awesome. Besides 1 70 yard run given up to Washington they held his other 15 attempts to less than a yard per carry.

CPU 9ers got off to an early lead as it was 14-0 at the end of the first quarter due to a nice long run by Gore to start the game.

Luckily the second quarter started off with my first kickoff return for a TD in Madden 11! After scoring again thanking god for TATE, and then kicking some field goals, the Hawks came up with some key turnovers to seal it. It really was a ball game till the very beginning of the 4th Q when Alex Smith threw a pick 6.

Final Seahawks 48 49ers 21
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seattle/49ers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle/49ers   Seattle/49ers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seattle/49ers
Page 1 of 1