Riddick's 360 Madden 11 League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's that time again...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inStandingsPower RankingsAwards

Bears Preseason Highlight Videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnnyShred612

JohnnyShred612

Bears Preseason Highlight Videos Empty
PostSubject: Bears Preseason Highlight Videos   Bears Preseason Highlight Videos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:28 am

**The "preseason" presented in this topic is myself using a created team featuring my roster from this league playing the teams the Chicago Bears would normally be going up against during the preseason in the proper order. Played using Exhibition on All-Pro, 5 minute quarters.**

GAME ONE: Chicago Bears @ San Diego Chargers
--
The Chargers have gone up 14-0 in the first quarter, and the Bears desperately need to get on the board before it's too late. Aaron Brown has something to say about it.

2 seconds left in the half. The Bears are at 4th and 10 on their 7 yard line. This is the moment of truth to tie up the game, giving them the advantage when they receive after half time... can newcomer Jason Campbell be the hero the Bears need?

Back to top Go down
KingEvisu

KingEvisu

PostSubject: Re: Bears Preseason Highlight Videos   Bears Preseason Highlight Videos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:26 am

who did he pass to for that TD?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyShred612

JohnnyShred612

PostSubject: Re: Bears Preseason Highlight Videos   Bears Preseason Highlight Videos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Jeremy Maclin.
Back to top Go down
Rnb4thatazz

Rnb4thatazz

PostSubject: Re: Bears Preseason Highlight Videos   Bears Preseason Highlight Videos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:27 am

Can you give me brief instructs on how to upload those? Save em to highlights then something on the EA site?

and how do you get the FULL play? Mine always cut off the 1st part of the play if its a long play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bears Preseason Highlight Videos   Bears Preseason Highlight Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bears Preseason Highlight Videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riddick's 360 Madden 11 League :: League News :: Team Pages-
Jump to: